Eugene Family Law Attorney
Guiding Families Through Change
Highly Personalized · Insightful · Forward-Thinking
Divorce and other family law matters are life-altering situations that can have long-lasting emotional and financial consequences for everyone involved. When struggling with a difficult family law matter, it is important to have a trustworthy lawyer on your side.
I am attorney Jordon Huppert. At Huppert Law Office, LLC, I am dedicated to helping families navigate the divorce process and resolve difficult family law issues in a compassionate, affordable and timely manner.
To schedule a confidential consultation with a skilled Eugene family law attorney, please call 541-357-7109, or contact me by email. My office is located in Eugene, Oregon, and I represent clients throughout the Willamette Valley.
A Comprehensive Family Law Practice
I provide a broad range of family law services, including:
- Divorce. In Oregon, you do not have to prove fault to obtain a divorce. I can help you understand your options, protect your rights and guide you toward achieving your goals.
- Child custody. I help mothers and fathers to understand their rights, minimize the conflict and work toward a solution that is in the best interests of the entire family.
- Visitation/parenting plans. I can help you devise a workable parenting schedule that addresses parental visitation, how the child will be transported between parents and where the child will spend holidays and special occasions.
- Child support. Whether you feel you are paying too much or receiving too little, I will advocate for your interests.
- Temporary orders. While your divorce is pending, I can work to help you obtain temporary court orders related to child custody, child support, domestic violence and spousal support.
- Spousal support (alimony). Whether you want to request spousal maintenance or you want to avoid paying it, I will help you fight for the settlement that is in your best interests.
- Modifications. The needs of a family often change. I can work to help you obtain modifications of custody, child support and spousal support orders.
- Prenuptial agreements. I assist clients in protecting their assets and planning for their futures by drafting, reviewing and enforcing prenuptial agreements.
- Enforcement. Sometimes parents fail to abide by their court-ordered obligations. I can work to help you enforce existing court orders.
- Mediation. I am a trained mediator. I strive to use this affordable, creative forum to amicably resolve family issues outside of the courtroom.
Springfield Divorce Attorney
Don’t face the legal system alone. With a focus on aggressive advocacy and exceptional client service, Huppert Law Office, LLC, is ready to help you resolve your legal issues. Contact me at 541-357-7109 to schedule a consultation.