Eugene Criminal And Family Law Lawyer
Committed To The Highest Standards Of Excellence And Integrity
If you are faced with a serious legal matter, it is important to have an attorney on your side who cares as much as you do about the outcome of your case. I am attorney Jordon Huppert. At Huppert Law Office, LLC, I use my knowledge, experience and energy to help my clients understand their rights, explore their options and find the best possible resolutions to a broad range of legal issues.
To schedule a confidential consultation with a skilled Eugene criminal and family law lawyer, please call 541-357-7109, or contact me by email. My office is located in Eugene, Oregon, and I represent clients throughout the Willamette Valley.
My Practice Areas
- Criminal Defense. If you have been charged with a crime, standing alone in a courtroom can be the most intimidating feeling you will ever experience. Having a skilled attorney beside you is the key to success. I have handled criminal cases from shoplifting and petty theft to domestic violence, drug dealing and DUI. I can help you.
- DUI Defense: If you have been charged with DUI, a good attorney can be the difference between going to jail and walking freely out of the courthouse. My legal training and understanding of the science involved in the defense of this crime allow me to provide my clients with the best defense possible.
- Family Law And Divorce: Divorce and other family legal matters can be emotionally draining and expensive. I offer a broad range of affordable family law services, including those related to child custody, child support, domestic violence and spousal support (alimony).
- Child Custody: I value families, not conflict. When I work with families going through divorce, I strive to minimize the conflict and find creative solutions to child custody disputes that work for the entire family.
- Stalking/Restraining Orders: If someone is threatening your safety, you are entitled to protection under the law. I can help you get the proper restraining order to protect yourself and your family. If someone has wrongfully accused you of stalking or domestic violence, I can help you fight to safeguard your reputation and clear your name.
- Tenant’s Rights: Dealing with a landlord or homeowners association on your own can be difficult. As a tenant, you have rights under Oregon law. If your landlord is trying to evict you, or if you feel your rights have been violated, I can help you examine your options.
Springfield Restraining Order Attorney
Don’t face the legal system alone. With a focus on aggressive advocacy and exceptional client service, Huppert Law Office, LLC, is ready to help you resolve your legal issues. Contact me at 541-357-7109 to schedule a consultation with a skilled lawyer.